A new year, a new Spread! The Spread is a brief recap of some of the notable activity in the options world.
The following are stories referenced in this week’s episode of The Spread:
- Bloomberg – Five Things We Learned About MiFID II on Its First Day at Work
- OCC – OCC 2017 Total Cleared Contract Volume Up Four Percent, Third Highest Volume Year Ever
- The New York Times – When Forecasters Get It Wrong: Always
- See It Market – SKEW Index Continues To Diverge From VIX Index
- Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management – How Do Traders Respond to Off-Hour Earnings Announcements?
- Financial Times – How high-frequency trading hit a speed bump