Our second installation of The Spread! The Spread is a brief recap of some of the notable activity in the options world.
The following stories are referenced in this week’s installment:
- Bloomberg – Robinhood Is Making Even More Trades Free, Taking on the Options Market
- WSJ – Volatility Is Low But Ambiguity Is Sky High
- Eurex – Low-Volatility 2017 Marks High Demand for VSTOXX
- Business Insider – Trader ’50 Cent’ lost $197 million betting on market meltdown
- CFO – Options Clearing Corp. CFO Focuses on Tech Upgrade
- MIAX – MIAX Options Exchange Celebrates 5th Anniversary